Red Tearstone Ring
Red Tearstone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Red Tearstone Ring Effects
- Boosts physical attack by 20% when HP is below 30%
- (according to tests, this value is exactly damage x 1,255)
Red Tearstone Ring Location
- At the tree on a muddy island between Shaded Woods and Aldia's Keep passage.
- As of Calibration 1.10 in SOTFS, this ring no longer boosts magic damage of any type.
- The goddess Caitha could be another name for the goddess Fina.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
for the ppl who are dumb, it won't affect magic after calibration 1.10, just physical dmg.
will it work with below 30% of my fully hollowed health or is that irrelevant
Rip rtsr strats best ring in dark souls 1
Wtf? You say since this ring no longer effects magic and again you say worked with both sorceries and hexes. So you say sorceries and hexes are not magic? LOL. This source is a TOTAL crap as people say in the Steam forum.
I am currently playing SotFS ... I tested this ring with Magic and Hexes and had no increase in attack power, although I have watched videos of players using this ring usually with no problem with spells. What to do? ;(