Yorgh's Ring is a defensive ring in Dark Souls 2.
| "Ring of Sir Yorgh, who sought the blood of a dragon and invaded Shulva.
Can deflect spells.
When Sir Yorgh faced Sinh, the slumbering dragon, he drew blood with a flash of his steel, but Sinh responded by spewing forth the poison that had long brewed within him, blanketing the city in a miasmic cloud."
- Grants the ability of spellparry for all weapons, shields and greatshield bash.
- Creates an aura that has a chance to deflect spells (like a spell parry) automatically.
- Durability: 10
- Weight: 0.5
- DLC Crown of the Sunken King : After the final boss fight in Dragon's Rest. You find it on a corpse near to the portal, where you get the crown.
- This ring also has a chance to deflect the projectiles from the Moonlight Greatsword, Drakewing Ultra Greatsword, and the Ice Rapiers strong attacks.
- The rings durability will only go down with the automatic spell parries and will NOT go down when using an actually parry. (L2 parry)
- If the ring parries a spell while you are using a Homeward Bone/Aged Feather you will complete the animation uninterrupted, but you will not teleport to the last bonfire.
- Testing in the Shrine of Amana with multiple Amana Priestess' projectiles at once over the course of ~1 hour, the spell parry is almost certainly 50% (sample size of 2756 shots with 1374 automatically parried).