Yorgh's Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Yorgh's Ring Effects
- Has a chance to prevent any damage from spells that hit you.
Yorgh's Ring Locations
- After the final boss fight. You find it on a corpse near to the portal, where you get the crown.
- This ring gives all your actions ( attacks, spell casts, parrying, rolling, even drinking estus ) spell parry frames. Meaning, for example if you time an attack just right, you could hit the spell with your weapon and reflect it.
- This ring also has a chance to deflect the projectiles from the Moonlight Greatsword, Drakewing Ultra Greatsword, and the Ice Rapiers strong attacks.
- The rings durability will only go down with the automatic spell parries and will NOT go down when using an actually parry. (L2 parry)
- If the ring parries a spell while you are using a Homeward Bone/Aged Feather you will complete the animation uninterrupted, but you will not teleport to the last bonfire.
- Testing in the Shrine of Amana with multiple Amana Priestess' projectiles at once over the course of ~1 hour, the spell parry is almost certainly 50% (sample size of 2756 shots with 1374 automatically parried).
- Interesting effects: If used together with the Immolation pyromancy, it has a much higher chance of reflecting spells.