Sanctum Soldier is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Sanctum Soldier Information
Soldiers that constituted the main military force which served under the rule of the "Sunken King" in a long forgotten kingdom from eons past.
Their once high quality equipment has been twisted and warped by the toxic miasma ejected from Sinh the Slumbering dragon, whilst their flesh and bones have rotted and degraded over the course of countless years of hollowing. These once proud defenders of a magnificent kingdom have now been reduced to almost mindless sentries of a crumbling ruin but; even still, their loyalty to defend has not wavered and they will not tolerate perceived threats to their land.
- Sanctum Mace
- Sanctum Soldier Gauntlets
- Poison Moss
- Poison Stone
- Old Growth Balm
- Dragon Charm
- Vine Balm
- I recommend circling around with a shield with high physical and poison such as the Red Rush Shield and simply backstabbing.
- Due to their high Poise rating, it is recommended that you use the Stone Ring against them.
- They are pretty easy to parry. So; bait, parry and laugh.
- Keep your distance during the spinning attack
- Two hit combo
- Two-handed attack