|Resistance||Physical (When invisible)|
Sanctum Knight is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Sanctum Knight Information
Invisible knights wandering in the sanctum seemly immune to physical attack, often carry dual swords or dual crossbows, the source of their invisibility is the statues with glowing red aura which look identical to their armors, break them to render them visible so you can attack them with physical attacks. Statues do not reset until NG+ or burnt Bonfire Ascetic.
"The Sactum Knights renounced their own flesh to eternally guard the sactum from Sir Yorgh and his Drakeblood Knights." - Sanctum Knight Set description.
- Break the statues made of armor to render them visible. Very susceptible to backstabs
- Use elemental weapons to attack invisible sanctum knights
- Dual Blades Combo
- Dual Blades Lunge
- Sanctum Crossbow
- Sanctum Repeating Crossbow
- Sanctum Crossbow Dark Bolt
- Sanctum Repeating Crossbow Dark Bolt
Early concept art suggests that The knight was orginally intended to be a horsman.