Prowler Hound (Kobold)
|Resistance||Magic, Dark, Lightning, Slash, Thrust|
Prowler Hound is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Prowler Hound (Kobold) Information
"These skittish, dog-like creatures inhabit the small meadow near the Fire Keeper's hut. Are these the Fire Keeper's pets, or simply a form of life native to the limbo that exists between Drangleic and the outside world? "
- Black Knight Greataxe
- Black Knight Greatsword
- Black Knight Halberd
- Black Knight Ultra Greatsword
- Drakekeeper's Greataxe
- Crescent Axe
- Souls (Things Betwixt variant): NG: 30 Souls, NG+: 60 Souls, NG+7: 120 Souls
- Souls (Aldia's Keep variant): NG: 180 Souls, NG+: 360 Souls, NG+7: 720 Souls
- For the ones in Things Betwixt: research has found it best to use a weapon that has a good AOE in front of the players character and without locking on. These do not drop anything. Only the ones in Aldia's Keep drop what is found on the loot table.
- Just kill one and run to a place where there is no grass to hide. Aim your camera perspective on the floor in front of you and just hit them like that until all are dead.
- Kobolds in Aldia's Keep can petrify.
- After killing all of them (5) until they stopped respawing, their total drops included: 1 Black Knight Greatsword, 2 Black Knight Ultra Greatsword, 5 Shotel, 3 Crescent Axe, 3 Drakeeper's Greataxe, 1 Black Knight Greataxe, 2 Black Knight Halberd and 4 Affinity. The character wore the Jester's Cap and the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring.
- Kobolds in Things Betwixt drops nothing. Used 2 bonfire ascetics just for testing.