|Weakness||Ranged Attacks, Poison, Bleed, Hammers|
|Resistance||Magic, Fire (Immune), Dark|
Undead Aberration is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Undead Aberration Information
"Grotesque monstrosities found wading in the dark water in Sinners' Rise, they attack much like the Titanite Demons from Dark Souls; they are slow but can hit extremely hard. They have a massive resistance to magic and are nearly immune to fire damage. They are not resistant to poison or bleed damage. They are difficult to fight in the water, though lightning can be a boon in this situation; however, they can be lured over to the elevator platform where one can hit them with ranged attacks or bait them to fall into the hole.
They're believed to be Lord Aldia's attempt on recreating the dragons, these test subjects are either failed attempt or the the first step of mutation, since their bones are formed in the shape of a dragon.
This deformed, unnatural creature must surely be the product of some serious misdeeds. Who created this monstrosity, and is it what they intended to make? It almost seems to be half-dragon, but, whatever it is, it has a mind of a Hollow
Being a member of the Bell Keeper Covenant will make the Shield and Bow drop with very high frequency."
- Bell Keeper Shield
- Malformed Skull
- Bell Keeper Bow
- Chaos Rapier (Aldia's Keep only).
- Chaos Shield (Aldia's Keep only).
- NG: 1,600 Souls,NG+ 3,200 Souls, NG+7: 6,400 Souls.
- Lightning magic is effective at Sinner's Rise, as the Aberrations in this area are standing in water.
- Easy to bait out for 1v1 or 2v1 fights
- Can be back-stabbed, even though it's hard to do alone
- Is weak versus hammer type weapons
- Poison Arrows are very useful and a very safe method to kill them
- Forward Swipe: The enemy will swing at the player when in close range, can be up to a 2 swing combo.
- Can be blocked, dealing moderate stamina damage
- Tail Attack: Used mostly when the player is behind the creature. May include a follow-up swipe.
- Can be blocked
- May be followed up by a second tail swipe, which has increased range
- The follow-up tail swipe deals higher damage, and higher stamina damage if blocked
- Lunging Attack: When the player is in front of him but far away, he'll lunge forward, falling down afterwards. The best attack is to try and backstab afterwards if dodged by rolling diagonally forward.
- Can be blocked, but deals high stamina damage
- Also known as Enhanced Undead