Undead Huntsman (Artificial Undead)
Undead Huntsman (Artificial Undead) is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Undead Huntsman (Artificial Undead) Information
"A massive, hulking beast of an Undead, this creature is disturbingly unnatural. This patchwork monstrosity wields two Full Moon Sickles and swings them with immense power.Who would create such a monster? The Iron King himself sought to destroy the Undead, not create them…
Giant hollows wielding twin sickles. Slow, but powerful and can easily kill an unprepared player. They also do bleed damage and their attacks go around a blocking shield."
- Full Moon Sickle
- Soul of a Nameless Soldier
- Rotten Pine Resin
- Dark Pine Resin (Harvest Valley)
- NG: 630 Souls,NG+ 1,260 Souls, NG+7: 2,520 Souls.
- Keep your distance, they have a pretty decent swing range and they have a combo to double hit you at the very least in quick succession. Personally, hitting them and backing up and repeating this process was the best way I found, otherwise range or magical attacks work well.
- Like other huge monstrosities, they cannot climb ladders, so if you can, scout out an elevated platform to deal some potshots before doing the final blows. They don't have a ton of health, but as mentioned earlier if they hit you with their power attack, you will be stunned for a second or two while your character gets up.
- Since they are a slower attacker than most, lure them to swing and take a couple shots before quickly retreating to a safe distance again. I would never recommend trying to take on these head on.
Red Phantom Variant