Black Drakeblood Knight
Black Drakeblood Knight is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Black Drakeblood Knight Information
The Black Drakeblood Knights, who worshipped the blood dragons, were led by sir Yorgh in a siege of the Eternal Sanctum when the sleeping dragon awoke.
The red cloth wrapped around their black armor represents the sacred blood of dragons
- Their attacks are easily parryable (except their jump attack).
- They appear to be weak to dark.
- Backstabs are very effective against them
- Drakeblood Armor Set found in same area on corpse, except for the shield and sword.
- The sword can be found from the Lair of the Imperfect bonfire. After the platform where you insert the Dragon Stone, there is a cave entrance. Follow the path until it ends, where there is a dead body. The Drakeblood Greatsword will be on the dead body.
- The shield can be aquired by reaching rank 1 in the Blue Sentinels Covenant or bought from Chancellor Wellager in NG++.
- Defeated Drakeblood Knights will subtract 18 seconds from the duration of a co-op session. See Online for more detailed information about Multiplayer Time Limits.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Obnoxious ****ing enemies, why do they have infinite super armor while they're attacking to the point they can eat a 2-handed Great Hammer R2 (Even the Smelter Hammer which normally sends humanoid enemies like these dudes flying like wet towels and pancakes them with most of it's attacks with ease including heavily armored characters with high poise, struggles to even consistently stagger these bastards) without even ****ing flinching? The absolutely bullshit amounts of poise these douchebags have would make goddamn Havel jealous
How do these mofos just face-tank an Ultra Greatsword 2h heavy attack and not even flinch?
Seriously, how are these regular-ass knights complete poise-monsters who'll tank ultra Greatsword and Great Hammer/axe power slams to the face better than Havel ever could?
I swear this particular DLC has a raging hard-on for regular mobs being complete poise-monsters for absolutely no reason other than to be an annoying and cheap way to make them "hard"
These are one of the few enemies in the dlc that take full damage from magic.
I find it hilarious that they fat roll. It's very rare to see that. My advice is to put on the Stone ring and use something like a Large Club or a Gyrm Axe to pancake them. I personally used a Curved Dragon Greatsword +3, which doesn't flatten them, but it's poise breaks them and does huge damage.
Bullshit that is Havel.
They seem to have hyper armor, making it impossible to break their poise when they attack
as long as you're able to break their stance and stun them for a bit, you should be able to follow up in some hits and take some chunks of their health off.
bait their heavy and rolling attacks then go for a crit if you're being careful
and keep in mind there are multiple drakebloods in the dragon sanctum, don't get overwhelmed or you'll die
in other words, Try two-handing and using the stone ring
such a cool looking armor.
I am very suspicious that the drakeblood knights wear a shield just like targray does when you consider the implication that the two orders of knights could have a common origin.
I died to that one guy in a room with two spinning doors more than from most of bosses excluding smelter demon and pursuer o.O
They are lightning fast, agressive, very hard to dodge ( probably due to location ) and it comes down to luck in beating them...
Top 10 animes poise
Damn things hit to hard...
That DbK in the reference pic is a wide boye.
i can pvp if these guys work like players
These guys are pretty easy to parry due to the slow telegraph